© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Bike Week
In case you haven't heard yet. But there is going to be from what I've read Born to Ride magazine a 1st Annual Bikes to the Beach, Spring Bike Week from April 29- May 1. I for one hope it turns out to be a success for local as well as visiting bikers for some getting together and enjoying the open road and just getting together for some good times. Hope the weather gets itself straghtened out by then because it sure has been contrary as of late. Check out this month's addition for more info. Mr. Breeze.  8)
Live to Ride and Ride to Live
Yep, we have been discussing it here:

http://www.delmarvabikers.com/smf/index....766.0.html

Its also listed on the DMVB calendar.  I hope they pull it off.

Steven Winslow
Yea I hope is goes well too. I'm looking forward to gettin together with my borthers and sisters on two or three wheels and havin a good time.  8)
Live to Ride and Ride to Live
My plans r to hit outer banks bike week and get my butt back for this one. Another excuse to ride, geez I hate when that happens. Hehehe
life's short, laugh often Steveo
i'mnot sure if i'm gonna make it down for this.

my pops and a few guys from up here will be down for it....but currently mybike is still not together...i'll see if i get it back together tomorrow and that will be the deciding factor
Did anyone make it down?
Ken

2010 Yamaha Raider
2008 Yamaha FZ1
2002 XL1200C-sold
2002 Yamaha FZ1-sold
JOIN THE AMA
We went to Trader Lee's, the place was packed, bands playing, good times.
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland
Went over Friday and spent the night.  Stopped at Oasis, Hoopers and Traders.  As usual, Traders was the bomb with Loud Love playing!  Got to meet Mike Ballard and his wife of Full Throttle Saloon fame, very nice people!  I was lucky in that I was there early Friday.  Heading home Saturday morning, looked like they were getting mobbed...  Oasis had thier usual - bands and vendors out back.  I know they had a few things planned for Saturday, but with the parking there and the weather we didnt make it back over.

Over all, I think the event had a good turnout even with Saturday kinda crappy weatherwise...  I heard (and had) a few complaints, perhaps I will do an event review...

Steve
Thanks for the replies.  So was this event put on by the Triple S guy who's putting on the one in the fall at the inlet?
Ken

2010 Yamaha Raider
2008 Yamaha FZ1
2002 XL1200C-sold
2002 Yamaha FZ1-sold
JOIN THE AMA
This one was locally promoted.
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland