© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear, Loathing, MSP, ABATE and Bikeweek...
(08-30-2010, 07:34 PM)Winslow link Wrote: Easy there Linda...  Lets not beat anyone over the head here, like you say, its all volunteer and motivating people takes a much finer approach than that.

Now what you are saying mdram really interests me...  I always have to look at things from the perspective of someone who knows whats there.  Is everything there from 2007 to the present?  Its supposed to be, but its organized a little differently than pre 2007 - that is when the major change occured in the website.  The Pre2007 info is actually all part of the old archived site.  Since then (roughly, i think I took over during that 08 winter), I have been in charge of Abateofmd.org.  Everything pre 2007 needs to be marked as such...

Looking into it, I see where alot of the problem lies...  Stay tuned!

Steve

i just wnt to here
http://www.abateofmd.org/index.php?page=...c=lhistory

it lists 1999 to 2007, then stops
03 Volusia
Cobra Streetrod Slashdown Exhaust (minus top tip), jet kit, light bar, highway bar, Switchblade 2-up
I guess I didnt make it clear whats happening here.  The leg history you are looking at is from the old site.  How they want to do it from then on is what is up in the air.  I will talk to them and let you know when we get something worked out.  For now, you can see what ABATE is up to by going to the forum.  There are discussions there about where thier efforts lie.

http://www.abateofmd.org/smf

- Steve -
gotcha, i was misunderstanind, im a bit dense at times Smile

i may try and make the next meeting, just to see what goes on
03 Volusia
Cobra Streetrod Slashdown Exhaust (minus top tip), jet kit, light bar, highway bar, Switchblade 2-up
I am truly sorry if I offended anyone, but I am as you know Wins very passionate about the organization and my rights!!  Been involved for some 20 years, we need every rider to be involved or at least aware of some of the things that the Government have in store for us if we are not "ever vigilant", stop by the ABATE table at Winter Place during bike week, some of the folks working the table can give you first hand info on the past 30 years...Next Lower Shore Chapter meeting is Sept. 14 (that day is also primary election day, do not forget to vote before you come to the meeting).  Members Make it Happen, Safe Rides Always, Pockets
I'll stop by.
Ken

2010 Yamaha Raider
2008 Yamaha FZ1
2002 XL1200C-sold
2002 Yamaha FZ1-sold
JOIN THE AMA
My bars r legal, my helmit is DOT approved, dont need the hassle when I know Im ridin with way too much beer in me for the po-po.
life's short, laugh often Steveo