© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Coast Sturgis
Sooo, Anybody thinkin about ridin over, let me know.
life's short, laugh often Steveo
A friend and I have been talking about it, waiting to see what the weather looks like, finances, etc.  You going?
Yeah Steve thinkin I d like to head over this year, not good around the cities, beltways etc, so kinda seeking a group i can follow over.
Its really not that bad a trip.  I go out to Cumberland every year, you pretty much hit Annapolis and then angle around Baltimore and up the backside.  The only rough part is rt 50 through annapolis.  The rest is all rolling hills and light traffic.
It's always hot up on Apple Mt.  ;D It's more fun when there
is water in the creek. Wink

We go,
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland
Cool, Thanks Gunner, Have to check out them rts.
(07-21-2010, 05:52 PM)Gunner link Wrote: It's more fun when there is water in the creek. Wink

Can you say - WET T!!  *LOL*  I keep hearing something about a water slide type thingie there...  I bet that's REAL popular!  If I dont make it out, GET ME SOME PICS!!!

- Steve -
Steveo Look for up there. I am going up on Tuesday..Woo Hoo...So stop by the trailor for a frozen drink and Jello Shooters....Rusty and a bunch of guys are riding up on Thursday....

I better see you "SL"

HUGS
T
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.