© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMXSailor and Country Angel Accident
Thanksgiving?  WOW!  Awesome work Mark!  Let me know whats happening as we get closer, maybe we can do a group thing.

- Steve -
I want in on that ride, plus I can see the ever elusive WINSLOW!!! Ain't layed eyes on ya all year bro...WTF!!!???!!!
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Aww man...  Its been a bad one for me.  Im poorer than a churchmouse anymore, the job just keeps gettin tougher and my bike even has a flat tire I cant afford to fix.  *Sigh*  Oh well, looking forward to next riding season!  Hopefully things will get better for me by then.

How are things going with IO?

- Steve -
I'm having my own financial mess down here. Can't seem to catch a break...Sooner or later I can only go up...As for IO...I'm out,Pnutt too...Long story...I'll PM ya the details soon
Sorry to hear about that.  I know you guys put alot into it.  Please let me know whats up and if there is anything I can do to help.

- Steve -
Well today was the 26th week anniversary of the accident. So I guess I will update my condition. I had knee surgery on Jan 20th. Everything went well. I have been off the crutches for about 2 weeks now. I still walk with a limp, but hopefully that will go away in time. I was at the doctor's office on Wednesday 3/3/10 and he released me to go back to work on 3/15/10 with a few restrictions. This past Monday I took the bike out and also went riding again today (thanks Terr). I am going riding again on Sunday if anybody is going to be out let me know....

later andthanks for all the support over the past 6 months....

mark
ABATE of Maryland
Lower Shore Chapter
Hey Mark!

Great to see you are doing well and getting better!  Wish I could have come out ridiing with ya, Im waiting on tax check time and a new rear tire.  8)

- Steve -
Awesome bro!!! Glad to hear you're back in the saddle...and Wins...call Robert...He'll probably hook ya up with the tire till you get your check...
GOSH can not believe we are approaching a year soon on this. What an impact a moment can have on ones life. Everything and everyone changes, you see things so different. They say everything happen for a reason...well I sure do believe that, cause it changed my life forever......
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.