© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ohhhh yeahhhh
;D  ohhh heck yesssss.....i just took my bike out for a short ride around town and some highway riding(30min) and it was awesome...there is no other way to describe it......it felt great to put on the helmet and boots and put the rubber on the road instead of it sitting in the garage and collecting dust.......this is the first time i have had the bike out in a while and i hope for many more...bring on the warm weather and the bike rallies....heck just the warm weather is enough because a good ride on a warm day is better than no ride on snow days.....take care and ride safe and be sure and look out for the idiots in cars
I'm going riding today for a bit and can't wait!!! Soon as the kids are on da bus I'M GONE!!!
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
sunday sounds like it is going to be another awesome day so i know where i am going to find myself.....on a harley and in the wind.....will try and make it a longer ride than yesterday but depends on how warm it does get....hoping for at least 50 degrees
I need to get ours out and run them some.
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland
Pnutt and I rode yesterday for a while and it was AWESOME!!! Going again on Sunday...
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Freaking flat tire!  Bleh...  Hope you guys are enjoying the first sun of the year!
I hope all had a good weekend.I was stuck at work.But Monday 58 and sunny.Time to play catchup...
Rode Sat and Sun for a bit and it was nice not to be frezzin my kahookees off. I ride right thru the winter long as it hits 35 but was sooooo nice to have some nice temps. See y'all on the road.
life's short, laugh often Steveo
Rode 4 days to work alst week. it was awesome.
If its a decent day out Im riding to work

Blake