© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Jerry here, new to the site, well been a lurker for awhile, but not new to motorcycles. 45 years of riding and many many miles of accident free riding. I live in Sussex County and for the most part retired, so I plenty of time for my favorite past time, that would be anything and everything motorcycles and motorcycle safety.  The site looks to be well run, and the folks all seem warm and friendly. I look forward to conversations and rides.

Thanks
Jerry
Rider Coach/Motorcycle Safety Instructor
Welcome to the forum.
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland
Jerry you've come to the rite place this is one hellva good site
Hey Jerry!

Welcome to the site.  If there is anything we can do to make the site better (I know, change the freaking colors, right dude?  *LOL*) please let us know.

Mods here are myself and Tattoo.

- Steven Winslow -
The colors are fine, certainly get your attention. I like em.
Rider Coach/Motorcycle Safety Instructor
I had complaints that some of the lettering in places is a little hard to read...  I can understand that.  DMVB was mostly developed over the winter 2005-2006 and has had very little change since then.  Its always a matter of time management with me, and I know the site is in sore need of an upgrade.  Stay tuned, Im working through a few new ideas for the site...

- Steven Winslow -
Sup!!! Glad to have ya...Welcome to the only site dedicated to you...DELMARVA BIKERS!!!
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"