© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tattoo
Tatt best of luck tomrrow, get well soon brother, see you on the road in no time at all
Oh wow, whats up Tattoo?  You ok brother?

- Steven Winslow -
Hey all. I had to have surgery this morning. Seems my gall bladder had rocks in it so it had to go. I have 4 big ol holes in my belly. I'm still high off the hospital meds and haven't had much pain. That happens tomorrow when the hospital meds wear off but I got a big ol bottle of stuff for that!!! Gonna be off the bike for awhile. THAT SUCKS!!! I'll see ya all soon and as usual will be in the forum daily....Thanks for ya alls thoughts. I'm gonna knock myself out now....Got good stuff...might as well indulge!!!
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Was gonna say "feel better," but sounds like you got that covered.    Ummmm,.....let's leave it at "Get back on the bike as soon as you can."  Heal fast my friend.
I wanna go out peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.  Not kicking & screaming like his passengers.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.....Take care of yourself...
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Thank you all very much and I will definatly be on the bike not one minute later than I can...
Wow...  Sorry to hear all this dude.  Kinda curious, did they let you keep the rocks?  I know, some people would go "Ewwww!" but I think it would be pretty cool.  You could make a necklace or something out of them, hehehe.  I still have 2 of my wisdom teeth, hehehe.  Nasty looking things too!
I'm glad to here every thing went well. just hang in there for a while, you'l be up and riding befor you know it
(05-05-2009, 01:36 PM)Winslow link Wrote: Wow...  Sorry to hear all this dude.  Kinda curious, did they let you keep the rocks? 

Its funny cause the first thing I asked for when I woke up was for my wedding ring back and to see my gall bladder but they had already sent it away. Great minds think alike huh Wins? Thats why we get along so good!!!

Thanks Dave for the kind words. Got them patches on yet??? I'll call you soon and maybe you me, Wins, Pnutt and LG and whoever else can take us a long ass ride to a watering hole somewhere. I should be pretty thirsty by that time..
The patches are on and flying high brother, lets do the 707 i'll by you a beer