© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for HDSPORTSER
Hey all I emailed hdsporter because the last he and I spoke he told me about his wife being ill...So I emailed him recently to check in on him and to see how she was doing. I received the following message from him today...Wanted to forward it to all....

Terry Lynn,
  Sorry it has been a while since I have been on. My wife passed away the day you sent this e mail. Her last days were made comfortable by the angels at Coastal Hospice. She went in Dec 28. She had been home for Christmas from the hospital and was able to hold it together for our daughters and family through Christmas day. That night she began to deteriorate and on that following Monday I had to make the call to Coastal Hospice. They were absolutely wonderful.
  On that note however the girls and I are doing well, and my youngest daughter age 10 is my biker buddy. She rides many places that I go. My oldest daughter is usually riding her horse on the weekends so this works well. I hope to see everyone at the many events this year. Thanks for e mailing and sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

Steve

Steve I am so sorry for your lose...You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything PLEASE do not hesitate to let me know...God does work in mysterious ways...He has a plan for all of us...God Bless you and your family.....

HUGS
TeriLyn
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Oh man, Im very sorry to hear about this.  Im glad she was able to spend her last Christmas amongst family and that her last days were comforted by Hospice.  They realy are wonderful people by all accounts.

- Steven Winslow -
I too am so sorry for your loss.  My prayers are with you and your daughters.  God Bless... Liz
You have my prayers and condolences also....
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.  Each day gets a little better for us. We hit our bumps in the road during this process but we have come a long way in almost 3  months. I hope to see everyone at the events. If all goes well my youngest daughter and I should be at the Seaford HOG spring poker run this Sunday. 

Thank you to all my biker friends out there
    Steve - HDSPORTSTER