© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE ON NANCY aka HUMPER ON BON (bikerornot.com)
HUMPER UPDATE  3/24/09 THIS WAS JUST POSTED ON BON EARLIER THIS EVENING;

3/24/2009 8:57:59 PM
Hello Everyone,
More good news to report. Nancy specifically requested to see Badbikerdawg (ponch) this evening. Ponch has reported that she is in phenomonal spirits. She even called him "jackass" (which is our lil term of endearment for him...lol). She was able to be out of bed and actually sitting up in the chair for a brief period of time.
She is in pain, but it has not been unmanagable for her.
People this is amazing progress considering she honestly was damn near the brink of death on Saturday!

The Doctors are planning to begin her skin grafts tomorrow.
This will take several surgeries to complete.
Due to the fact of what all she still needs done, visiting is still for family only at this time.
As soon as that changes, trust me, I will let you all know.

Please take part in the video/picture message that Irishlion is putting together.
Also, please feel free to send a card to her at the hospital.
If you need the address or if you have any other questions, please just ask.

ONE FINAL THING. Myself and others have received emails and there have been postings about putting together a ride.
I think we all are in agreement that it is something we all would want to participate in, in some form or another. We just ask everyone to hold off at this time. Let Nancy get the surgeries out of the way and then we can proceed from there.

Again, the love and support shown by everyone is amazing. People who have never even met Nancy, people on the other side of the country have expressed their concern and support. Nancy, her family and friends are grateful to each and every one of you.
THANK YOU!
Blessings, Terry Smile
Wow, thats awesome!  So happy to hear that!

- Steven Winslow -
Isn't it AMAZING how much, FAITH, HOPE, BELIEF & PRAYERS can do...especially when all come together as FAMILY!!!..Everyones just gotta keep the FAITH in the heart...PRAYERS do get answered!!!

Blessings to all.....

Country Angel
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.