© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News on Sally...
Very sorry to hear that CA. Anne I will keep her in our prayers....
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
******* UPDATE *******

Just got off the phone with Sally...NOT GOOD! She fell down in Family Dollar and had to be rushed to John Hopkins. Has got to have surgery on Thursday morning. She goes back tommorrow for testing and they will be keeping her. Surgery is at 8 am Thursday. Things have spread and she has blood building up on her brain..... She is bruised up on her right side from her arm down her leg from the fall...Doctors are going to relieve some pressure and blood build up, then they don't know they are going to do until they get it opened up and see just what they can do...Seems they are lost at this point also.....

Family is really struggling again....Husband not working much again...She had to stop physical therapy due to she can not afford the $80 copay each time she goes, which is 3 times a week....

I wanna do something for them but just don't know what I can do at this point...Putting my thinking cap on (not the blonde one either) Will come up with something, and will pass it on to all....Open to suggestion....I know times are so tight for all, so I am gonna try to figure something out that will not be costly by far for anyone, but that will have a great outcome......Sooo here I go again.... Will keep all posted!!!
HUGS 2 ALL!
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Let me know if there is anything we can do to help...  I will keep her in my prayers.

- Steven Winslow -
I'm very sorry to hear this news but Hopkins in my opinion is the absolute best place she could be. Dr. Lim( not sure if thats her surgeon) and his staff are some of the best in the world. Our prayers are with you all also. If theres anything ya'all need let us know too.
Sally is still in the hospital. Surgery went as well as to be expected. They went in and relieved some of the pressure and legions (not sure I spelt that correctly) The doctors are doing on they can to make things easier for her. She will be released from the hospital hopefully on Saturday. She will then be sent for rehabilitation as an inpatient....I am not sure where as of this moment, but thinking Healthsouth. Will keep all posted...

Sally says thanks for the prayer and the thoughts of her at this time.
God Bless all...
TeriLyn
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Sally got transferred today to Healthsouth...Yea closer to home....Going to see her tommorrow...Will give all an update after work tommorrow night.....HUGS 2 ALL!!!  Wink
Let Sally know I need another haircut....lol  Give her hugs for me....
ABATE of Maryland
Lower Shore Chapter
Hey folks,

I went after work yesterday and spent a couple of hours with Sally. Her spirits are really good. Unfortunately, Sally does not look like Sally anymore.....the steroids have really taken a tole on her. She is going to be at Healthsouth for awhile doing rehabilitation, pray that it works.

I didn't want to ask Sally what the doctors said or feel. Mark, her husband was not there when I was visiting with her. Didn't want to bring Sally out of her good spirits. I will ask him more when I am able to.

For now keep the prayers going...I still BELIEVE in MIRIACLES....and I still have HOPE n' FAITH.
Hey folks..me again..lol

Went to see Sally again lastnight...Took her and Mark some good ole fashion bread pudding....Yummy...lol
Anyway

Got to talk to Mark alone, for just a moment...Doctors really haven't said anything other then they have made her comfortable. More then likely she will have to go through another surgery at some point, but right now would be to much for her. Her spirits are so good, and up beat. Had her laughing lastnight...

Just so all know I am getting her a card and some flowers today, and if you all do not mind I want to sign it her Delmarvabikers.com family

Hope that's ok with all of you.....

Keep ya posted...
HUGS
Fine with me...Tell her that MrsTattoo and I wish her well....