© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday MrsTattoo....
Just wanted to give a great big ol HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MrsTattoo!!! I love you wifey poo!!!! We going riding right???
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Yes we are, even if the wind blows us clear to Georgia!!!!  ;D

And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TATTOO!!!  The greatest, sweetest, hottest hubby in the world!!!!  :-*

Let's ride!!!!
OMG!!! I forgot its your birthday also Annie...I am sooo sorry..

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Mrs Tattoo
Happy Birthday to you...

Hope that makes us for my FORGETFULNESS...DAMN BLONDE MOMENTS..I hate'm ya hear me just hate'm
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
it's also CA's youngest son's birthday...the big 18 today....CA, hope you didn't forget his :o
ABATE of Maryland
Lower Shore Chapter
Ha Ha like he is going to let that happen....lol
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Thanks so much!!!  It was a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!  Tattoo and I were able to ride the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY!!!  AND, it was beautiful weather!!!

What more could you ask for?!!!  ;D
I'm a little late, but I wish you a happy birthday...
Thanks Dave!!! We missed ya yesterday!!!  Let us know when you're itching to ride and maybe Tattoo can meet ya (and maybe me if we can find a sitter) cuz I know yesterday has given Tattoo THE EXTREME RIDING ITCH and he wants to take our "fourth child" out for a ride now more than ever!!!!  Every day, if he could!!!!  ;D
Darn right!!! But man could anything beat yesterday? What an awesome day!!! My wifey poo and I celebrate our bday, no kids, 65 degrees, the Harley......What more do ya want??? Several more days like that perhaps??? And honey...um...if its nice next weekend...um...I may have to help a friend do some stuff....YEAH THATS IT...and I won't be back for awhile....um....possibly all day....ain't that right Dave??? Ha ha!!!
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Happy birthday to both of ya!  Im so glad you had a good day for it!

Wondering when the REAL delmarva winter will be back...
- Steven Winslow -