© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pics
steve just thought i would drop you a line to see what is going on with the pic section of delmarva bikers, maybe it is just me, but i have not been able to get to the pic site because it keeps showing me a error message, i can go to the movie section with no problem
Yikes...  I think the section is down for the moment...  Ive been fighting some hackers, think I may have screw up the pic section...

[glow=red,2,300]- Steven Winslow -[/glow]
Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Unknown database 'winslow_photo'

Steve this is what I  am getting when I go to the pics section...whats up with that???lol...DANG HACKERS...getcha everytime
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
I get the same as CA!
"Wind in my face...Two fists in the air...Not a care in the world!!!"
Following standard protocols in hacker attack situations, I deleted alot of stuff that was viewed as unneeded or redundant.  In my zeal to do what was right, I accidentaly deleted the database that dives the picture section.  I have a request in with tech support to have it restored, Im hoping by Monday.

Again, sorry for the inconvience...

[glow=red,2,300]- Steven Winslow -[/glow]