© 2005 - 2018 by STCGSERVIES.COM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tech. forum question for steve....
not sure  why but any .gif avatar i use  seems to stretch out and look crazy...  although when i load them it is a standard size .gif that works normally on any other forum.... 

know whats going on there?
Hey Grimmus!

Aint easy being cheesey, huh?  *LOL*

The forum has a setting that determines how big the avatar can be.  Anything over that gets "squished" to fit.  The setting used to be 150 x 150, your graphic is 150 x 200.  DOH!  I made a change in the forum software to allow for up to 200 x 200.  You may need to reupload the pic under a different name in order for it to show up properly.  Why a new name?  It has to do with the way the software works, it just seems to be a cleaner deal when you give it something new.

Let me know if you have any other issues.  By the way, I set the Karma on the site to look a little more biker friendly...  Check it out!

- Steven Winslow -
LOL I was wondering what the karma thing was. Setting it to a more biker oriented theme cleared it right up for meSmile
Bah...  i dont get it...  o well  if any one cares enough about what my  avatar is  .. they can scroll the pic and try and make it out.. lol
Sorry about the hassle Grimmus...  There was a setting in the forum that was causing a problem with Avatars linked to from outside.  You should be ok now.

- Steven Winslow -
ICP  ?
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland
ICP  ?  Who?
Vietnam Vets M/C
Maryland
ahh... yes.. it works well now..

thank you

and yes that is the symbol for psychopathic records  ..  insane clown posse ( ICP ) 's  record lable